Resecurity Inc., a California-Based cybersecurity company, announces the release of next-generation Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP). The solution provides continuous behavior monitoring with advanced threat protection capabilities for enterprise environments.
As reported by numerous data breaches, traditional Anti-Virus (AV) and standalone endpoint protection software is completely useless against sophisticated threat actors and advanced persistent threats (APTs).
Resecurity combines multiple protection stack to identify cyber threats with investigation and remediation capabilities needed to dynamically respond to security incidents and alerts.
- Lightweight Next-Gen AV: High-accuracy and low-impact solution with full endpoint detection and response coverage (EDR), incorporating cloud-based analysis, virtual sandbox for malicious behavior detection and contextual awareness.
- Integrated Threat Hunting: Cloud-managed threat hunting engine aimed to transform security anomalies detection from reactive to ultra-proactive.
- Advanced Protection Stack: Blended intelligence-driven approach consisting of behavior monitoring, machine learning, memory protection, traffic inspection, exploit prevention and lateral movement detection, reducing the attack footprint available for compromise. Resecurity runs effectively in offline mode and doesn’t require a connection to the Internet to remain effective.
- Contextual Awareness: One of the strongest sides of Resecurity is in contextual awareness, vital component for modern advanced endpoint protection technologies, providing in-depth threat analysis and historical overview on the identified IOC/IOA and associated threat telemetry with them. The architecture of Resecurity allows to use the platform in combination with Layer 7 enrichment.
- AI/ML-powered Engine: Leveraging robust machine learning models adds additional analytical layer for granular security events, content and network activity inspection. Integration mechanisms allow to use Machine Learning capabilities to inspect Netflow, Syslog, DNS Query, and cloud-based platform events.
- Investigation and Remediation: Suspicious event data storage in a centralized secure repository for retrospective IOC/IOA search and forensics analysis across all endpoints (hash, signature, source, destination, etc.)
Beginning in 2014, Resecurity’s R&D started deep analysis of actual tools, tactics and procedures of threat actors used in the most complex network intrusions and targeted attacks in various environments. It helped to create proprietary algorithm, providing high-accuracy detection of anomalies and increased visibility into security incidents.
“Resecurity helps to protect mission-critical assets in your enterprise network and cloud, to identify advanced threats and sophisticated threat actors, using intelligence-driven approach and contextual awareness,” said Jennifer Williams, Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Resecurity Inc., California-Based cybersecurity company, developers of advanced endpoint protection platform with integrated capabilities to combat modern day cyber threats in enterprise environments.